- Religious Education for students in grades K-8th occurs Sundays from 9:15am – 10:45am.
- Religious Education for students in High School occurs 1-2 times per month on Sundays from 6:30pm – 8:00pm.
Please complete the Religious Education Registration Form, the Medical Information and Release Form, and the Parent Volunteer Form. Only one form of each is needed per family. The forms are located at the bottom of page.
Sacramental Preparation is available for students in 2nd grade to prepare for First Reconciliation and First Communion. Students in 10th grade are ready to prepare for Confirmation. Students preparing for sacraments must be enrolled in Religious Education at Sacred Heart or currently attending Catholic School. Please complete the Sacramental Preparation Registration Form and the Medical Information and Release Form. Only one form of each is needed per family. If your child was not baptized at Sacred Heart, please also provide a copy of his/her baptismal certificate.
- Religious Education Registration Form
- Sacramental Preparation Registration Form
- Medical Information and Release Form
- Parent Volunteer Form